Friday, September 7, 2012

MAAD Bazaar Finale

 
My paints are packed I'm ready to go
It was a blast; last night, more so
Thank you all for coming and being a part of it
But the bank account is depletin', and rationale screams
"This just won't work, move on to other things!"
Be excited, for what is yet to come.

So wear the shoes and take a photo
Send it to me for keepsakes ohhhh
Browse through the remaining stock, oh pleaseeee
Spread the word and grab them now
 It really might be the last you see
I hope it delights you to have them on your feet.
 
(sing to the tune of Leaving on a Jetplane)
 
 
The MAAD Bazaar was a great time and despite waking up aching this, well, afternoon and not meeting my crazy delusional target (har har), it is still a warm fuzzy memory. My heartfelt thanks to all who came and supported, who bought a pair (or two!) or even those who just bothered to stop by and encourage though they could not find something in their size. Thank you!!!!! :) :) :)
 
I will be posting photos of the shoe goodies up for grabs soon, so do watch this space! :) Thanks all!!
 
 
Much love,
Lisa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment